Saturday, January 30, 2010

Dad Update....1/30

Well, they finished Round 1 Dialysis about 12:45 this morning. Of course we don't know how much it helped since they went straight to bed. They came back for Round 2 at 7 this morning. He should be finishing up with that right now.
Mom told me they are going to keep him until tomorrow, so they can do one more round at the hospital. They've also set him up to keep doing it once they get home. Mom will have to take a week long course in Lubbock to be trained to do it at home. So, until then, they will be going every other day to a place in Hobbs (I think).
Dad hasn't been up and walking by himself since he's been there. The two days before he went to the hospital, he feel twice. So, I'm glad they're keeping him another day, so we can really monitor how he's feeling. I told mom to make sure they get him up and moving today. I really think that his movement problem came from all the toxins built up in his system. We'll see today!
Mom did say that he's sure acting onry! We all know, that's a good sign!! :) And she also said he was adjusting himself in the bed with more "umf" than usual....he usually doesn't move. :) So, hopefully, tomorrow, he'll feel MUCH better!
Thank you for all your prayers...

No comments:

Post a Comment