Friday, January 29, 2010

Update....1/29

Well, they put the shunt in this morning into dad's chest/neck area. Mom says they'll leave it in for now, until they decide to do a different kind of dialysis. They didn't take him for dialysis until 9:00 pm (TX time) so he won't be done until midnight. They're going to do another round at 6 in the morning. If all goes well, he'll get to go home tomorrow, and then do another round of dialysis in Hobbs early next week. Then, they'll set up a schedule for him to do dialysis 3 times a week in Hobbs. Mom can go to Lubbock for a week to get trained on how to do it at home, but we'll see how everything goes first. Both mom and dad were a little apprehensive tonight, but they've also been waiting for this at the hospital for 2 days, so I think they're just worn out. I'll update this again in the morning. Right now, I think they're both getting some rest while dad's getting fixed up! Keep them in your prayers! I pray that this will make his whole body start working better!

No comments:

Post a Comment