They ran a scope down to dad's stomach this morning. They found that food was stopping at his stomach, which was FULL, while his intestines were empty. Mom put the phone on speaker when the doctor came in...they said its a hyateal hernia that was caused by the diabetes. The doctor assured us that medicine would take care of it. Dad is still having a hard time keeping anything down today, but I don't know if they have given him any of this medicine yet. They also were going to xray his gallbladder since they hadn't looked at it at all yet. They've also done an EKG, xray of his lungs, and lots of blood work.
Hopefully, they'll straighten everything out! They haven't seen the kidney doctor yet...he usually comes in around 3am. I'm hoping they try out dialysis when the kidney doctor comes by, but we'll have to wait and see. The heart doctor did come by. Dad's blood pressure is low, but they said its just from all the backup from the kidneys.
That's all I know for now...I'll keep posting as I get more information! I do know they have a beautiful snowy white view from their window... :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment