They got to come home today!!!
Dad's blood pressure is still falling every time he stands up though. So, they've given him some stocking-things to wear everyday until he goes back to the heart doctor next month. Hopefully, that will help his lightheadedness.
The shunt he has in now is only temporary. He'll have to go back February 10th for the "permanent" (I guess) shunt.
As they were getting ready to leave, the doctor who ordered the lung CT came in. Mom asked him about it, and he hadn't read it yet. Once he did, they found an infection in his lungs. They've given him an antibiotic for that, which I guess will be all he needs to clear that up.
They found out that he'll get dialysis on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays late in the morning. This is exactly oppisite of what they had requested, but supposedly that's all that was available in Hobbs. What stinks is that he can't go out of town! He'll have to get on a waiting list for the other days. Mom will have to take a week long course to learn to do it at home. I warned them that they'll have to figure something out by April, because Ryan will graduate from Chiropractic school then and they better be here!!!
That's all for now...I'll update you with his progress...Thanks for all the prayers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment