Well, we're less than 80 days away from Ryan's graduation! I am so proud of my hubby! We still have no idea where we're headed from here, but we know God has something amazing planned for us! I just want to know now! :) I'm ready to at least have a location narrowed down, but I've got to be patient.
I finally went to the doctor today, after having congestion for a week+. I have an ear and sinus infection! All the doctor kept saying was "WOW! I can't believe your ear doesn't hurt!" Really, the pressure from my sinuses was killing me more than anything else! Then I was late to work and my guest speaker was late and her "electronic devices" weren't cooperating. UGH! We finally got it all straightened out though and the day went smoothly! She even brought me a Dr. Pepper after lunch! What a great speaker!!! We just had a rough start!
Dad hasn't been feeling well lately. We (Tyson) got him into the kidney doctor today (weeks earlier than the appt) and they are admitting him into the hospital in Lubbock. I'm not sure which one, I'll have to ask. His kidneys are only functioning at 12%. From what they told mom, below 15% is where people need help. I think they are going to try some dyalisis. They also told mom of a new kind that is through the blood and they can do at home. So, we'll see how this all works. He's also not taken any medicine or had any food today and he keeps throwing up. They've called a stomach specialist to come see what that might be about. I wonder if its not from all the crap built up from his kidneys not working, but who am I!?! Dad fell twice in the past two days...we're not sure why. They don't really think its related to his kidneys, but I guess we'll see after the dyalisis. Right now, we just need LOTS of PRAYERS! Keep my mom strong, and help the doctors find answers. I know my dad doesn't feel good and he's even admitting it now. I hope they figure things out soon!
I'll keep you posted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment