Sunday, November 29, 2009

Hi-Ho, Hi-Ho, Its BACK to Work We GOOO!!!!

Well, the family has left and the leftovers are in the fridge. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving and time with family! Other than me being super-tired nowadays and a ltitle nauseous, things went great! My first Thanksgiving as a host went smoothly and everything turned out perfect! The day after was another story...I was EXHAUSTED! I didn't have the energy for anything...especially shopping, which is my absolute FAVE!!! Saturday I took a LONG nap, which really helped everything. I can't believe how tired I've been...but I'm thankful for that! :)
Today, Ryan and I spent together and had such a wonderful day! It feels like a heavy weight has been lifted and we're falling in love again! ;) We just have to keep praying that everything goes smoothly.
Brittany came over and she and I put up and decorated our Christmas Tree, while Ryan ran to help a buddy pick up a tv he bought...funny how he got out of ALL Christmas tree duties! LOL! :)
Well, tomorrow is back to the real world! But, on the upside, we've only got 3 weeks to go! In fact, Ryan is completely done with ALL classes in only 3 weeks! Probably 2 weeks and finals is you want to be specific! WOW!!!
Before we go tonight, we have a prayer request...our friends, the Melots, have a 2 week old baby whose in the NICU with RSV, pneumonia, and a partially collapsed lung. Please keep this little guy (Matt) and their family in your prayers. I will update you when I receive anymore news!
Hope everyone's week starts off wonderful! We have more company coming at the end of this week...Ryan's dad should be here Thursday! :) Hopefully, the house will be transformed into a Christmas wonderland by then! Have a wonderful week!!!

2 comments:

  1. Not true! I had to lug all the dang Christmas stuff in so you could begin to unpack it!!!
    Sorry I had to go run errands...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok...he's right! He did haul all the boxes in! I'm sorry I didn't give credit where it was due! LOL! I love you babe!!!

    ReplyDelete