Sunday, November 22, 2009

Thanksgiving Week

Well, I haven't done this in a while! Thanksgiving is this week! Ryan and I have been busy trying to get the house clean and sparkling to be ready for our family coming in this week. Shampooing the carpet turned out to be a little more work than the last time, but we prevailed. A little bleach helped A LOT!!!! Now we just have to live with a damp floor for 24 hours or so! LOL! I guess tomorrow night I'll mop and finish picking up and cleaning bathrooms. FUN! Tuesday, I'm gonna start baking and preparing the food! YAYYYYY!!!! Ryan did a lot while I was in a class on Saturday...I'm so blessed to have such an amazing husband! (I love you, honey!) Wednesday, I've got a dr. appt. before picking up the family at the airport and shopping!!! That'll be the best!
So, it looks as though this week will be great! Only 2 days of school, shopping, family, and food! We better get plenty of rest...BLACK FRIDAY IS COMING!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment