Thursday, December 10, 2009

It's been a few days...

WOW! I haven't kept up with this in the past week or so. Well, is it bad that I just cleaned out all the Thanksgiving leftovers tonight? EWWW! But, its done and over!
Yesterday, I tried baking Christmas candy. My haystacks (2nd batch) came out GREAT! I tried my grandma's peanut brittle for the first time, and let's just say that a house that smells like burnt peanut brittle is not pretty! LOL! Ryan's gonna help me try again this weekend. I think I just have to edit the time a little and we'll be good.
I've been on an emotional rollercoaster lately! Up and down, happy and sad...poor Ryan! He's doing good with me though. He's very patient! He even stopped by Sonic on his way home and got me a Dr Pepper with extra ice - just PERFECT!!!! I've also had funky cravings. Ryan says I wanted pickles a lot for a while...This week, I was wanting LONG spaghetti noodles rather than any other kind! I'm very thankful for all this weirdness, but WOW! its a little crazy! LOL!
Well, I'm gonna go wrap some Christmas presents...I'll try not to be gone so long this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment