Well, hello out there! I'm not sure I really know what I'm doing, but it seemed like I needed to make a blog....YIKES! I just thought at this time in our life, it would be great for everyone to have an idea on what's going on!
As you all know, Ryan will be graduating in April 2010! YAY! He's got his final boards coming up this weekend, and April 17th, he'll be a doctor!!! From there, we're not really sure where life will lead us. Ryan's really interested in Animal Chiropractic, so hopefully we can move somewhere that he can do both humans and animals. I also want to be close to home. We're just praying about it right now, and hoping that God has the place we're supposed to be ready for us!
I will finish my 3rd year of teaching this June. Things are great so far! I teach Sports Nutrition, Independent Living, and Career Studies. I love what I do, and the students are fun! I never thought I would be teacher juniors and seniors, but it has turned out to be the best place for me. He does know what He's doing!!!
Well, that's all for now! I'll try to keep this going. Keep you posted! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment