Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Thumbs down on the business loan...so far...
Well, we got the dreaded phone call this afternoon. The business loan didn't get approved, after we've been working on it for a month! They've been telling Ryan they could do it, yes, they could do it, but now...they can't! BLAH! Now, we've got to see what to do now. I guess we'll be checking with other banks. We may have to go down sometime soon to check things out! So, if anyone wants to invest in a chiropractic office.... ;) You might keep us in your prayers again! I'm sure it will all work out, just have to be patient...AGAIN!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Oh no! I am so sorry - we will continue to keep you guys in our prayers...if its God's will, He will make a way...we just have to be patient and wait.
ReplyDeleteWendy