Tuesday, May 11, 2010

No news is good news?

Well, we haven't heard anything yet! UGH! I keep looking at my phone just thinking it should be ringing. I talked to the doctor's office today and they said it could be 2 weeks before they get results back and they will call - I guess God is just REALLY wanting me to learn patience - Doesn't He know He's already doing that??!!
Ryan's grandad went in the hospital this week, he's just not doing well and they don't know why. I don't know much more than that, but I have heard that he'll get to go home in a few days. We're praying that he gets better soon. We're going to try and head home in the next few weeks, but with school ending and moving, its hard to plan that! I'll update as I know more!
As for the move, we're waiting for our business loan to go through before we start moving stuff. The doc we're buying from (and who's buying our house) brought his family to look at our house this weekend. They are ALL very nice! Anyway, they offered for us to bring a load next time we go to Hobbs and we can store it at our new house! :) We just have to work out when we're going home and where to get a trailer here... We told him about some of our family coming to look at the building and town. He said he noticed there were lots of NM tags driving by...LOL!
So, things are moving along, but we're both stressed! We're just ready to get it all moving and get the test results and just to be done with it all. I think we need a vacation! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment