Well, I got a call from my doctor this afternoon. We both have normal chromosomes (THANK GOODNESS!). That was the BIG test which would determine whether or not we could have kids. Luckily, we CAN! :) They also ran some other tests for me, which all came back negative. Now, I don't have to worry about taking shots during my future pregnancy!
She told me they ran all the tests they have treatments for, and I'm negative. She also said that you could go crazy testing, so we've done all we can. Now, we just have to be patient and wait. She said that there is a good chance that our next pregnancy will be successful!
We're both relieved! It lifts a HUGE weight off our shoulders! We are thankful that we can have children. I guess, we just need to let things slow down and de-stress...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




YAY!!! That is wonderful news!! I will continue praying for you guys!
ReplyDelete