Monday, February 22, 2010

February...

Dad is feeling LOTS better! :) I asked mom when he had thrown up last and she couldn't remember, YAY!!! He's actually turned the heater down in the car - if you don't know, he would have it up on high when it was 70 degrees outside! He actually has an appetite nowadays too! His dialysis seems to be going better. Somedays his blood pressure still drops quite a bit, but I think they're getting it all figured out. Such a blessing! I'm ready for them to learn the home dialysis so they can come see us!
Ryan and I are still at a loss as to where we're going to be moving. He graduates April 17th, and I have school through the first week of June. We both really know that the big city is not for us, but we're praying that God leads us to a new place soon. We are both super stressed about not knowing. We really like Las Cruces, and they're opeing a new high school next year, so that may be a great opportunity for me, but they already have a high number of chiropractors. Also, the animal chiropractic laws aren't the best in New Mexico...he'd really have to find a vet for support. Odessa would be a nice place too...LOTS of family CLOSE!!! :) They also have a high number of chiropractors. So, who knows...our list changes frequently!!! Please pray for us as we continue our journey!
We're also working to get our house ready to sale! We've got all the painting done, I think. Now, its just getting all the "crap" out and stored. Storage buildings here are ridiculous! $1/square foot. (5x5 = $25/month.) I think we're going to take Ryan's jeep to Hobbs next trip and that'll free up garage space. I would have NEVER guessed that moving and opening a business would already be causing this much stress....oh, wait! Yes I did!!! AYYYYY!!! We hope to have the house ready to sale by this weekend...we've got a lot of work to do.
We both know that God has something wonderful planned for us. I really think he's just trying to teach us patience, again. :/ I just pray that our house sells for a reasonable price and time frame, and we find a place to set up a practice!

No comments:

Post a Comment