Ryan and I got more exciting news over the weekend...we're expecting! :) I'm about 6 weeks along. We figure we can use all the prayers we can get, so we're not holding it back! Please pray for us as we experience this exciting time in our lives! We're hoping for 35 more weeks of a healthy pregnancy!
Dad is doing much better! His dialysis is really helping (most days)...he's had a few rough days, but overall, its an amazing improvement! He's gotta have surgery on Monday to create a fistula in his arm. Thats the large vein they're making in order to do dialysis. Its supposed to be a morning procedure and he'll be done by noon. Ryan and I should be home in order to supervise....I think Ryan will be in charge. LOL!
We've got lots of changes coming up: we're selling our house, Ryan's graduating, we'll be moving, and we're gonna have a baby!!! :) We've just gotta stay positive and He will take care of everything! :)




No comments:
Post a Comment