Friday, December 18, 2009

Ryan's Final Week of School

So, a lot of things have gone on in the last week! I finally finished all of my classroom portion of Parker College! Really excited after I took my last exam at this school ever on Thursday... But I got to celebrate by going out today (Friday) and getting all 4 of my wisdom teeth taken out. Oh Boy! What a celebration. Just a side note, life isn't that much different without all your wisdom... :)
So today has pretty much just consisted of a lot of stress and laying in bed watching movies and eating mushy bland food. Don't know what it is about the pain pills they gave me, but they don't work for beans. Pretty sure that 2 ibuprofen help MUCH better! We are looking forward to seeing family for the holidays and really excited about giving and opening up the Christmas presents!
Masey has been doing well with the pregnancy, almost 11 weeks now, we thank you for your prayers and hope that the holiday season is going well for you. We have another Dr. visit coming up in a little over a week so we are really praying that everything keeps going smoothly and stays on track!

Have a Merry Christmas and a great New Year!

1 comment:

  1. I so glad you're not feeling any less wise:-)
    I can't wait to see all of you and celebrate such a blessed Christmas!! Love you both!

    ReplyDelete