Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Open for Business...

Country Chiropractic is officially open for business! :) Ryan opened on Monday (8/16) and things are going pretty well! He met with the newspaper today, he's speaking at the Chamber of Commerce breakfast in the morning, and with the Lion's Club next week at lunch!!! We're both pretty excited about all of this. We hope word will continue to spread so his business can grow!
I started the new school year at a "new" school...my alma mater! I'm teaching at Hobbs High as the Family and Consumer Sciences teacher, better known as the "Foods Teacher"! I teach Foods & Nutrition I, Advanced Foods, and Culinary Arts! Lots of shopping is coming up for me!!! The first day was a whirlwind. Leaving the house, I found an almost flat tire. I had to go to 5 gas stations before I found one with the air hose intact! 3rd period, 2 principals and our new assistant superintedent stopped by for a visit. The new head superintendent came by my room at lunch (which is also where everyone in my hall eats! but its fun!!!), and then I got observed by another principal during 7th! It was just a BUSY day! Luckily, today was a little less eventful! I'm really liking being at home and at my old high school! I LOVE the school pride! But, I really do miss my friends at Plano East!!! Thank goodness for texting and email! ;) I do work with some really great people, here, though! They are all welcoming me into their family!
Well, I guess that's all for now! Hope to keep you all posted on everything happening in our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment