Things have sure been busy around here! My parents came to Dallas on the 15th to help us move. Ryan and I already had 90% of our stuff packed, so we just had to have the extra trailer my parents brought. We got that loaded and headed to Hobbs early Saturday morning....we looked like the Clampits - a horse trailer, and flatbed, 2 pickups, and my tahoe! LOL! We unloaded when we got to Hobbs (in record time, I think), but we opted to stay at my parents that first night, since we were all exhausted! Little did we know, it had just begun!
Sunday, we got our bedroom and the kitchen completely set up, thanks to pre-painting by Ryan's mom and family friend, and unpacking by my parents! Monday, we spend painting...we had to put 3 gallons of Kilz on one room - WOW! So, needless to say, the painting continued into Tuesday, with a little help from my counsin, Sara. Wednesday, we got to focus on unpacking and running errands around town, and we got to pick up the office key!!! So, Thursday, we spend ALL DAY....PAINTING!!! I think we're experts by now, and I have blisters to prove it! I'm not really sure what we got accomplised on Friday, but I do know that I was sore from all the bending and painting. But, somehow, I let me brother talk Ryan and I into playing a double-header softball game that night, with me as catcher none-the-less! Of course, we even got mom to play too, so it was a really fun family event!!! :D Saturday was going to be a nice, calm, leisurly day, with a little shopping, and my little cousin, Bradyn's, 1st birthday party. Well, we got to my parents that evening and their water well was pouring everywhere! After a little examination, we found the leak, got all the parts (after 3 trips to the store) and got that fixed too!
Ryan's New Mexico license is now active!!!!! Now, we're waiting on all the business paperwork to finish, which should happen this week! We hope to open August 16th (so start making appointments now ;) 575-392-BACK) ... Check out our website - http://www.dosscountrychiropractic.com/ - and become a Fan on Facebook!
So, I think our 1st week in Hobbs was a little busy to say the least. Hopefully, this next week will slow down a bit...I just realized that I go back to work in 2 weeks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment