Well, today was the first day of summer break, and boy, were we ready! :) Ryan and I haven't been off at the same time in over 3 years! We're not sure exactly what our summer has in store for us...
Our Kermit plan was contingent on the retiring doctor buying our house. Their financing fell through, so it looks like we're back to square one. We're not sure if we're going to try and relist our house and try moving somewhere to start up a practice, or if we're going to stay here for a year and let Ryan associate (or work with someone) for a year. We're both ready to get out of here, but I still have my job and it pays our current bills, so we'll make it either way! We're hoping to figure out what we want to do this week....

So, right now, we're taking it one day at a time and hopefully, we'll be able to give everyone, including ourselves, a more definate plan for our future!




I am so sorry to hear about the house falling through! I KNOW that God has a plan - its just hard at times to see it when what we all thought was the perfect plan is falling apart. We will keep you guys in our prayers - and if means that you get to stay another year, I'm not going to lie and see we are too upset over that one. :-)
ReplyDeleteIf you guys need anything - let us know.
Also - I forgot to comment on the last post, but I was so sorry to hear about the passing of Ryan's grandfather. I lost my grandfather two years ago and the pain is still there -but so are the wonderful memories.