Well, being in Hobbs has been productive. I interviewed at the High School and got offered the FACS job! I also found out that New Mexico will accept my years experience from Texas and I'll come in at a Level 2 teacher!!! This is awesome since it means that the difference in pay from my current job to this one would be just a little less rather than the $12000 we were expecting. I guess we could think about the decrease in driving/gas and tolls would make it about equal! LOL! I haven't accepted the job yet, we're still working on figuring out what Ryan's going to do. He's got some options and we're keeping our fingers crossed!
We're still trying to sort things out. I have to let Hobbs know next week about the job and I have to give notice at my Dallas job by the end of the month at the latest. We're just praying that everything works out.
Ryan told me something yesterday that's sticking with me and I thought it would be the perfect end to this post...he said: are we trying to just sit around and wait for God to show us where we're supposed to go, or are we going to go and know that He'll take care of us?
Thursday, June 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment