Sunday, April 11, 2010

Less than a week!!!

WHEW! Ryan graduates on SATURDAY!!! We are so excited! I am extremely proud of him! We've been buying groceries for our little hamburger/hot dog bbq after graduation. Ryan's got a banquet on Thursday and its a Black & White formal, which meant, I had to have a new dress. He's taken me shopping several times, but we headed to the Dillards Clearance Center in Irving today and found the dress! Its a cute "little black dress" and I even found HOT PINK heels in my size to match!! :) I just can't believe graduation in here!

More and more has happened to make us think the little West Texas town is where we're supposed to be. We want to make sure we've got everything set up before we tell everyone, but I think this is it! Since I posted last time, we were still questioning things a bit. One of our questions was a job for me. AS of now, its still up in the air, but the high school principal wants to hire another FACS teacher so there will be one at the middle AND high school!!! That's good news for me, but we're still waiting to see what happens.
Over Easter weekend, we went and checked out the practice...it has great potential, only further cementing that it was what we wanted to do! The next thing for us was, ok we've gotta sale our house. The Monday after Easter, Ryan had food poisening and stayed home from work. He called the Dr selling the clinic, and they were in town, so they came over to the house to talk business. While they were in Dallas, his wife was interviewing for a job, and they were looking for places to live. Our house is in the area they were looking at and they want to buy it!!!! WOW! Can you believe that??? Everything is working out just right...when God has a plan, you better get out of the way! :)

I'm feeling pretty good! I'm about 10 1/2 weeks now, which is about how far I made it last time, so of course I'm anxious and nervous. I'm hoping Ryan's graduation and the business stuff will keep me busy for the next few weeks! I go back to the Dr on May 3rd for an ultrasound and I'll be out of the first trimester! So, we'll keep you posted, but please keep us in your prayers!

Ok...I guess that wraps it up for now! I'll update you more soon! Hopefully, I'll have graduation pics next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment