
I can't believe its here! Ryan's graduation is tomorrow! We had a graduation banquet last night...it had a black and white theme, here's a picture of us! I had hot pink heels, so Ryan wore a matching tie! My rose bushes are blooming too, so we had the perfect little bloom for Ryan to wear on his jacket! He's such an awesome hubby!!! <3 <3 <3
Tyson and family are about here and my parents and grandpa will be here in a few more hours. Ryan's mom and aunt are coming in around noon, so we'll have a houseful soon! I've got all the trimmings for a hamburger cookout after graduation, chips, cake... So, I think we're ready for the festivities! WOOHOO!
I am soooooooo PROUD of my husband! For their clinic requirements, they had to have 700+hours and 200 adjustments. Dr. Ryan achieved 1200 hours and 570 adjustments!!!! WOW! He's going to be such a good doctor ! I am just super proud of everything he's done!
Well, I guess thats all for now! I've gotta make sure everything is ready for all the company! ;)




No comments:
Post a Comment