Ok, so it's been a few months since I've been blogging, but WOW! things are crazy around here!
Ryan's business is growing! I've been working at the office this summer, but I'm fixing to head back to school, so we're going to be hiring someone to take my spot! Its an exciting time! I am going to miss my time with Ryan though; its really been fun working with him this summer!!!
We officially closed on our new house yesterday!!! Its a great space for us - more than what we thought we could get right now! Its a little over 3000 square feet with a HUGE gameroom that came with a beautiful pooltable. It was straight out of the 70's with wood paneling, yellow countertops, and both bathrooms are very colorful just to say the least - one has blue toilet, tub, and sink, with pink and blue tile!!! LOL! Like one of my in-laws said, its going to be a "conversation piece" for a little while. We've taken down LOTS of wood paneling, taken down a wall, replaced sheetrock that had termite damage, cut down a tree, pulled out astroturf... Once we finish texturing our walls and painting, we're going to pull out the carpet and refinish the hardwood floors! We hope to start moving next week. As long as we're moved in before school starts, which I think I go back the 15th! WOW!
Dad's appendix ruptured around Mother's Day in May. He had to be airlifted to Lubbock and they did the surgery latroscopically. He was slow to get back in the groove of things, but he's feeling LOTS better now! He had to go back in for another surgery last week to make sure they had gotten everything out, and that went REALLY smoothly! So, he's feeling better and things are improving. He and mom drove to Denver a week or so ago to go to an Amway meeting, so they are getting out more and more.
Well, I guess that's all for now. I'll try and do this a little more often! ;)
<3 Masey <3
Tuesday, July 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment